Thursday, February 17, 2011

shame.

i hear myself saying constantly that i am disappointed with my life. i hate the way i look. i hate what i am doing with my life. i don't have a cute loving family. i suck at school. relationship. friendships. i need to stop being disappointed and moppy and just do something about it. 

it is easy just to say this. it is another thing to accomplish it. one can't just say okay i am going to be happy tomorrow. i am going to wake up and look great. say the right thing to everyone. do the right things. feel great in my own skin and love life. 

i have to hold myself accountable for my actions. or lack of them. if i think my life sucks i need to do whatever i can to make it better. i need to take control. i want to be able to love my life and what i am doing. i want to love me and others. as karly would say no one can love you until you love yourself. kind of lame but it really is true. i just pray that i can find that love. that happiness. that bliss. i need to or else what is the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment