Saturday, February 19, 2011

salvation.

salvation. deliverance from sin and its consequences, believed by Christians to be sought about by faith in Christ.

so today was the best day ever. salvation army had its bag sale! yep everything that you can fit in a bad for five dollars. i woke up at 8:30 and was one of the few up right after it opened at 9. i got tons of new tshirts to trade in with my old ones. a few awesome books. a matching yellow vintage suitcase set (that was actually kept us nice and didn't smell like an old man inside). a new purse. a couple SUPER RAD sweaters (so sad it finally decided to get warm cuz now i can't really wear them). and some neat gaucho pants that i turned into a skirt. somehow all this ended up being a grand total of twelve bucks. oh yeah salvation army is the shizzz. 

now the super sad part. i had actually gone to salvation army the night before but when i heard about the five buck bag sale i decided to come back. i found this super awesome mexican fabric though so i sneakily hide it so i could get it in the morning. luckily my sly plan worked and it was still there the next day. so i was trying on my finds and i had left the fabric and my sunglasses in my cart. when i get out someone had stolen them and my cart! i deserve it for leaving my stuff but i guess i just trust people. i wouldn't think someone would really do that. in the end i did find some cool glasses there to replace them. still very bummed i missed out on the fabric though. 

in other news. i got big blue bagel. my fav! saw the unknown with my mum. shopped. shared red velvet cake and coffee. got flowers from my sweet mum. so beautiful. did the dishes. took out the trash. now blogging about it all. 

beautiful day. people. the end.   

No comments:

Post a Comment