Wednesday, February 16, 2011

heartbreak warfare.

Despair: the complete loss or absence of hope.


Saturday. i was finally through waiting around for the man i love to love me back. My friends didn't need to tell me anymore times that i deserved better. i knew it myself. all i have ever wanted is to be wanted. just like the old cheesy song: i want you to want me; i need you to need me. plain and simple. 


Sunday. excited to see my dad who was in town. thought for a moment how nice it is to be on good terms with him. let myself believe this ridiculous thought. got torn down by him once again. surprised? no. leave without words. cried my way home. to sleep.


Monday. planned on acknowledging the holiday. decided against it when i woke up. looked rather rough but got through the day no harm or foul. bought chips and queso at the dinning hall. woman ran after me with a box of chocolates...guess i looked as depressed as i felt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment