Friday, February 18, 2011

fate.

so after a rough start to the week things eventually turned around. on wednesday my darling lab partner katherine and i got to chatting after class. she is a mission kid (i've been meeting a lot of them lately). we talked about how it's tough getting your feet wet on the plains. how tie dying is the shizz. and housing plans for next year. i can already tell she is going to be a great friend. i love that out of all the people in lab, she sat by me. 

our eao potluck was on thursday. they was lots of yummy food and great people. earthfest is coming up and i am so excited about getting started with sign and art for the show. i am glad to have such a chill group that make you feel right at home. 

friday i was waiting outside of my math class and this chick sits on the floor across from me. now this chick isn't just some random girl. she was in my cwe session and she knows the wolnski, which honestly who doesn't? anywho. i have been wanted to introduce myself to her for a while now but i feel like too much of a creeper to do that so i just put it in God's hand knowing if it is suppose to happen it will. ok. so she sits down and say "hey weren't you in that summer thing with me." now who would have thought the day after i put this all in God's hands it actually happens. so we get to class and happily it was cancelled, sadly because my teacher is sick. emily and i decide to go to starbucks and chat it up.

now knowing me i can't keep any secrets from strangers. so i spill my guts out and, OH COURSE, end up crying. poor girl probably thinks i belong in the looney bin. but there is something about it all. i know it is silly but i can tell it is fate. although i have been struggling to hang it there every day God is bringing me support. help. friendship. i am so grateful for this. i can defiantly need all of it that i can take. 

oh and we saw joseph. who i have actually never seen on campus before. crazy. AND i went to salvation army and my mum was there. i mean seriously. what are the chances of that?? 

God sure does work in mysterious ways. 

2 comments:

  1. Uh! Girl. You have no idea how freakin awesome God is. The whole last week I just had this crazy awesome desire to be friends with you but didn't know how to make it happen. and then boom God's just like here ya go. You are so incredible and seriously I'm gonna be takin honesty lessons from you. because you shocked and amazed me by your openness in our convo. and gurl that's what I've been searching for. cause i'm just not good at it. you're gonna have to help me out. :) coffee this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! i am usually praying so long for stuff. and like i said i was thinking about wanting to talk to you thursday night but knew i wouldn't have the courage to and bam! the next day we talked. so awesome. i honestly think God sent us to each other for a reason. i know i can definitely use all the help i can get these days and i do have a problem just spilling my heart out to any poor soul who will listen. so maybe ill rub off on you a bit if thats what you are looking for. and yes coffee! and we need to sit together in math now on!

    ReplyDelete